Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bea-YOU-tiful Campaign for Teenagers

I understand what it feels like to be called names in front of your classmates, pushed and shoved in the halls, kids whispering about you as you walk by...I get it. It's not fun. I never truly felt that I had anyone to express how I was feeling or what I was going through. I felt that no one would want to listen to some crybaby teenager. 
Let me be that ear for you to vent to, the shoulder for you to cry on and the friend you can count on to help you move forward. I'm offering you an outlet, to guide you to do something that took me years to figure out. Moving forward...

Have you recently been bullied?

What about in your past?
What happened and what did you do to end it?

Let me know by commenting below or writing me a message on my FB www.facebook.com/TyanaLinPhotography 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts