Thursday, January 9, 2014

Favorite Shot of 2013

This is my favorite shot from 2013. 

This is a photograph I took of my dad and his girlfriend. After we lost my mom back in 2011 I thought my dad would never find someone to love again, but life has a funny way of proving me wrong. This woman has brought so much light into our family's lives that she's right where she belongs, with us. For me personally, she has filled that void in my life and I look up to her in more ways than one. Plus she makes my dad happy; which is all that really matters to me.

Camera: Nikon D3100
Lens: 55-200mm f/4.0-5.6
Exposure: Aperture priority
           Matrix metering
           1/25 sec
           f/5.6
           ISO 100
Date: May 13th at around 8:30 p.m.


This contest is being held by Rock the Shot.

You can visit the site by clicking on the picture

Rock the Shot

or on this link

www.rocktheshotforum.com

2 comments:

  1. I really like the picture! I think you have a good shot at winning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I hope so. Those Photoshop templates would save me a world of headaches! lol But I'll continue to make my own in the mean time.

      Delete

Posts