Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone! 

Today is a very significant and special day for me. 

For those of you who don't know, my husband and I met online. Not your typically romance story back then but it's very common nowadays. 

On this very day 6 years ago I met my husband, in-person, for the first time.

I remember sitting there waiting for his plane to land, and how nervous I was. Then when I saw a bald headed man in his ACUs and sunglasses; I just knew that was him, which made me even more nervous. When he walked through those doors I just stood there staring at him like an idiot not knowing what to do or what to say. He took his glasses off, smiled at me and said, "Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to come over here and give me a kiss?" I became putty in his hands and knew from that day on he was and is the only one for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts