After having the week that I had I felt that I needed to post something funny today.
There is and always be a huge debate over which brand of professional cameras is the best. Nikon and Cannon users are always at each other's throats for this one. I am a Nikon lover! I have no interest in Cannons at all.
Why? Well before my loving husband bought me my camera that I still have today he told me that I needed to figure put which brand I wanted first. I read review after review, even watched YouTube videos that had physical proof on the screen, of every camera that was within the price range I was given. I even went to Best Buy and tested these cameras out to help me make my ultimate decision.
I, of course, chose Nikon.
Now, even though us users of both brands argue over what's best for us, no one's the same. That's the main point we have to agree upon. The one thing that we will ALWAYS agree on, however, is iPhone users.
In my opinion, it's nothing to brag about because phones cannot capture the amount of detail in anything. Now I'm not saying that they can't capture great, "in the moment" pictures, just nothing to the extent of a professional camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment